Event: Hack the Capitol 3.0
The ICS Village, in partnership with R Street Institute and Wilson Center’s Science and Technology Innovation Program (STIP), present Hack the Capitol 3.0!
Hack the Capitol is a virtual event on September 16th, 2020 to provide interactive education and awareness to Congressional staffers, think tanks, and press. The event offers significant value in raising awareness of our nation’s challenges with critical infrastructure and constructively providing kinesthetic learning at multiple levels.
Hack the Capitol provides virtual hands-on experience with the technology behind manufacturing and energy components, demonstrations of industrial control systems, and an environment to learn about topics in cybersecurity, national security, and more! The event will be broken down into three primary components:
1) policy panels;
2) presentations; and
3) virtual hands-on exhibitions.
Scheduled Presentations and Demonstrations Include:
- Keynote by Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.)
- MITRE ATT&CK for ICS
- Fireside Chat with DOE and CISA
- Dragos and ICS Security
- Panel: The Press Perspective
- Cyber Bytes Foundation non profit
- Panel: National Security and Critical Infrastructure
- USAFA Cyber Operations in the Classroom
- Panel: A View from Congressional Staff
- RADICS lessons learned from DARPA
- Closing Keynote: Senator Hassan and Senator Rounds
|Topics:||Congress & Technology|